Crescent Moon Arabic Name Necklace
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Résiste à l'eau
- Cadeau idéal
- Paiement Sécurisé
- Chaque commande = 1 arbre planté
Our jewelry is made to order especially for you!
Made with strong and durable materials plated in 18k Gold
The Benefits of the Arabic Name Necklace:
- Delivered in its DIYARA pouch
- Available in 18k gold plated , silver or rose gold plated (premium stainless steel base)
- Chain length: 45 cm + 5 cm adjustable
- Pendant diameter : 3cm
- Hypoallergenic: Suitable for sensitive skin
- You can translate your first name into Arabic from the Yamli site or on Google translation
Also go and discover this model of Arabic name necklace: Click HERE
This Arabic name necklace in the shape of a crescent moon matched with a small star will undoubtedly be a wonderful and delicate addition to any outfit.
You have surely already noticed the presence of the crescent and/or the star in the flags of Muslim countries. Indeed the crescent moon and the star symbolize Islam . The 5 points of the star represent the 5 pillars of Islam and the crescent represents the moon which is the star on which the Muslim calendar is based .